Dates: 17 Oct 2019 - 20 Oct 2019
Location: Skydive Arizona
Anna Moxnes & Lisa Mazzetta bring you UPT Flight Camp; Return to the Desert at Skydive Arizona from October 17th to 20th with coaches:
Anna Moxnes/Zion & Joyriders.
Sharon Har-Noy Pilcher/ Joyriders
Petter Mazzetta/Bodyflight Sweden & Swedish Freefly Mafia
· 4-day camp, Thursday to Sunday
· Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 6 + coach.
· Groups will stay the same throughout.
· Coaches will rotate every day. Bringing in different flying styles, and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
· 6 jumps per day with approximately 40 min between jumps.
· Mandatory event briefing Thursday at 8:30am. Participants MUST be ready to fly by the beginning of this meeting.
· Total event cost is $1015 which includes 24 jumps.
· Deposit of $215 is due now to reserve your slot and is non-refundable after September 1st. If you cancel before September 1st you will be charged a $50 administrative fee (refund of only $165).
· You are able to transfer your deposit to someone with similar skill level.
· A week before the event you will be emailed an invoice to pay the balance of $800. This must be paid in full prior to the event start on October 17th.
· Jumps not done due to weather (your whole group sits out) will be refunded at the slot price of $26.
· If your group does more than 24 jumps additional jumps will be at the slot price of $26 and will need to be paid prior to leaving the event on Sunday the 20th.
· If you miss a jump with your group regardless of the reason you can only be refunded at the slot price of $20 and you must scratch before the 10-minute call to receive a refund.
· Angle flying- (Minimum) Able to fly your slot (meaning in place and within docking distance) on your strong side, and fly at least in quadrant on your weak side. At a minimum in a head 1st orientation.
· 500 jumps minimum or have a recommendation from an angle coach. (please contact us 1st if you are registering with a recommendation)
· Must have done a camp with one of the camp coaches (not one random jump, a whole camp). Or, have a recommendation from a known flyer or coach.
· AADs are Mandatory
** Registering for the camp while failing to meet minimum requirements, and/or overestimating your skills in the questionnaire may cause you to be removed from the camp without right of refund.